FERODO Item # FDB2018 ZR
Sinter Grip Racing ZR Series – front Race fitment only for SX, MX and Enduro Off Road. – suits Brembo brakes
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Developed in National and World Championship level of competition, where Champions rely on fast bedding-in and extended pad life properties to achieve winning results.
- The ZR Race Series has the highest performance in the FERODO off-road range while still offering exceptional control throughout the temperature range.
- This Sintered formulation delivers outstanding braking performance and will assist to disperse abrasive wear particles when used in dry sandy / dusty surfaces or the wettest muddy conditions.
- Special metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a high temperature to create this Sintered Racing product.
- Suitable for stainless steel disc rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bed-in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi Temp Racing Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.