The GT516KX is the latest generation of carcass, tread design and rubber compound packaged together to take your extreme enduro riding to the next level!
This is our favourite tyre, the super soft compound combined with a soft, preworn mousse will provide incredible grip. This is our go to race tyre leaving us with one less excuse to use on the race track. Don’t be mistaken, this is purely designed for hard enduro racing with focus being on grip so don’t expect to last. This tyre shines in wet slippery conditions to dry rocky conditions.
It has evolved from the famous GT216X but features key improvements that help make this tyre unrivalled in Extreme riding conditions:
- Knob design – the lateral knob spacing has been adjusted to add stability in high speed corners and braking during corner entry. The centre knobs have been tweaked in size and shape which gives added traction in straight-line acceleration and breaking.
- Carcass – A new development of carcass allows weight to be kept at the absolute minimum while maintaining durability and adding stability in high speed sections of the track.
- Compound – The new generation of extreme compound makes this tyre even more aggressive in difficult conditions without compromising durability.
- Lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder to provide a large contact surface and shock-absorption over rough terrain and obstacles.
- New generation of Extreme rubber compound provides the ultimate traction in difficult riding conditions.
- State-of-the-art production process is used to create the most grip while maintaining durability and life span.
- Updated tread design and F.I.M approved 13mm knobs allow for self-cleaning in mud and soft conditions.
- Directional construction maximises grip and wheel stability over objects and rough terrain.
- DOT and F.I.M approved.
Please Note: Not recommended for use with tubeless systems