MAXUM-TECH Brake Pad Set – MT191 (same as Ferodo FD2165) suits Brembo brakes
- MAXUM-TECH Semi Metallic Compound best suited for dry track conditions – available for front or rear applications.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- The M-T Semi Metallic compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- This Non Sintered formulation has excellent bite and controllability.
- Excellent pad life in dry off-road conditions with prolonged disc rotor life.
- Suitable for all grades of stainless steel rotors
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System [Master Cylinder and Caliper] should be cleaned, inspected and serviced with new Brake Fluid when fitting the new brake pads.